Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello and Goodbye.



I haven't blogged in a while and I apologize.

Ive been busy, with all my insignificant pursuits in academics, personal life and more indulging in rich scoops of self absorption.

As for life on my planet, Earthlings remain as stupid as ever. The race towards materialistic hell is still on, The recession being a minor hurdle in their paths. The environment's withering further with every passing day.

2009 however, seems to be making an extra effort to wash away all the grime the last century washed up on its shores, both ecological and otherwise, to make place for newer filth.

The next set of the glorious decades are almost upon us. I cannot help but fantasize about another hippie revolution coming our way. Pop not my bubble.

But I digress, not that I had much of a point to make in the first place. Anyhoo, here goes-
I'm packing my bags, I'm leaving. I'm going on a longer hiatus than the previous one.
I'm going to put on my summer skin, spread my wings, meet new people, party hard, see new places and maybe even dip my feet into the waters of philanthropy.
I hope to come back a better person, one who blogs more regularly at least. I vow however, that my writing will remain as invective and insubstantial as ever.

Signing off,
Yours truly,
The Vagabond sunflower.

Image Courtesy: www.candicealbach.com

6 comments:

istolethecookie said...

Substantial...?!?!?! thats sheer brilliance child! Yayyy! Long long hiatus...i can't wait for it either! =D

filth shall come but never go..it shall pile on until one day it reaches every man's doorstep. Yet they won't realise!

Screw this..im heading back to Jupiter..! Hmpf

p.s: love this one..penis symbol..woot woot >.<

Ritesh Whitecrayon Jeswani said...

Awww ! a nice desperate attempt to make ur goodbye dramatic and have some1 miss you when ur gone :-P

so when we getting married ?

Blashleeee said...

They wont realise even if it jumped up and bit them. Vacation woohoo!
Haha yes. The attention whore HAD to make known that she was leaving.
you KNOW you'll miss me Ritesh!

=Sarah Ferns= said...

?I love the way you write!!! although for an english minor like me i have to sit with a dictionary :P . Btw you will always be missed ... MUAH!

Dainiksatta said...

top 10 distance mba in india
Nice Information thanks for sharing this with the readers

luckys said...

movies123go.info